White Turtle Lodge Treatments
Treatments we offer
At the White Turtle Lodge and at the Purple Mountain Spiritual Centre, we are continuously learning and researching ancient healing techniques and treatments. Our aim is to bring these ancient healing treatments into the modern world. Every day new treatments are being shown to us in the hope of expanding our knowledge and understanding about the body itself and our relationship with our environment. Our treatment prices can be found here.
Meet our Therapists
Our therapists have training and experience in the disciplines offered on this site. Through years of study and physical application we are able to offer the range of services featured on this site.
Crystal Skull Treatment – Originates from South America.
- Designed to unblock physical and spiritual blockages using and combining sound, crystal and magnetics.
Lomi Crystal Healing – Originates from India.
- This healing technique is used for those that need their auric field cleansing and energizing. It also brings balance to the patient physically as well as spiritually.
Tori Crystal Healing – Originates from Ancient Japan.
- This healing technique helps heal and clear cardiovascular system and helps brings balance within that physical area. This healing technique also strengthens the energy flow within a patients hand and feet areas.
The Crying wolf Technique – This healing treatment originates from Ancient India.
- This technique helps realign the Chakra system and brings harmony within the physical body. The Crying Wolf Technique combines both crystals as well as different coloured lights as part of this treatment.
Green Lantern Healing Treatment – Originates from South America.
- This healing technique is very unique as it combines magnets and tuning forks. Combining sound and magnetic pressures, the healer is able to work on specific physical areas. This healing technique is particularly useful with those that suffer from spinal problems (back problems) or those that suffer from nervous system problems
Magnetic Shelling – Originates from Ancient Australia
- This healing treatment is very unique. This healing treatment is used for those that are suffering from any type and stage of cancer or those that are in remission of cancer. Magnetic shelling means protecting and magnetising cancer cells so they don’t stick together.
Venus Part 1 – Originates from South America
- This healing technique can be useful with those that suffer from any type of head injury or problem. It is very effective with those that suffer from imbalances in the brain or ear areas. This healing technique is also extremely effective with those that suffer from chemical imbalances in the brain that leads to depression.
Venus Part 2 – Called the Stepping Stone Technique, originates from South America
- This healing technique is used to strengthen the back Chakras only and it is also used to enhance the physical senses such as touch. It is very useful with those that have suffered from a stroke.
Saturn Magnetic Healing – Originates from Ancient Greece.
- This technique is good for focussing all your senses and to bring balance to those physical senses. It is also used in releasing energy that may be blocked in the spinal column and back area. It can also bring protection to you spiritually by strengthening the light output through the White Chakra.
Crab Technique – Originates from Thailand.
- This technique is called the Crab and is used for knee problems. It was brought forward by spirit called Sou who came from Thailand.
Golden Wheel Part 1 – Originates from Spain.
- This technique is very effective with those that suffer from stress or chronic stress. It is also very effective in lowing blood pressure and calming the mind. Probably one of the most relaxing techniques we offer.
Golden Wheel PART 2 – Originates from Spain.
- This technique is very useful with those that suffer from sleep problems, low immune system and can help strength the nervous system. The therapist will use singing bowls and other sounds to release negative energy and bring balance and harmony is key physical systems.
Silver Moon Healing Technique – Originates from North America (Apache Tribe) Native American Indian tribe
- This technique is a very effective spiritual protection technique. It is also clears the auric field and rebalances the aura field. This healing treatment is very unique as it combines chanting, drumming and other types of sounds to unblock, protect, and clear unwanted energies.
Golden Turtle Head Treatment – Originates from Ancient China.
- This technique is very effective for those that suffer from sleep problems or suffer from sever insomnia. This ancient healing technique rebalances the spiritual and physical mind and brings calmness and peace.
Silver Pearl Treatment – Originates from Ancient China.
- This special healing technique heals the immune system. This technique is particularly useful with those that suffer from low immune systems. It is also used with those that suffer from colds and flu often.
Bridging treatment – Originates from Ancient China.
- This technique helps patients who suffer with back and shoulder problems. This technique is also strongly linked to releasing toxins that can be trapped with the muscles often referred to as muscle knots.
The Green Mantis Technique – Originates from Ancient Japan.
- This technique used different forms of heat and cold to release and manipulate energy flow around specific physical conditions.
Chakra Realignment Therapy Treatments
Rainbow Chakra Realignment Treatment – Originates from Ancient China.
- This technique is one of the most popular techniques we use to realign the Chakra system.
Tigers Roar Healing Technique – Originates from India.
- This healing technique is many thousands of years old and is often used for spiritual realignment. This unique treatment is directly connected to the Crown Chakra and directly rebalances the entire spiritual Chakra system.
Mahannah Healing Techniques
Eagles Eye Healing Treatment – Originates from Ancient Japan.
- Eagles Eye was taught by our spirit teacher Natsuki. This technique is closely linked to the Third Eye Chakra area and areas associated with that Chakra are the eyes, nose, and mouth areas. Those that suffer from ear problems, tooth problems, gum problems, or nose blockages should choose this treatment.
Green Viper Healing Technique – Originates from Africa.
- The Green Viper technique is connected to the Heart Chakra area and all surrounding organs and gland are also connected to the Green Chakra. The Green Viper technique is often used to help people with heart palpitations, breathing problems or lung problems such as asthma. It is a good technique to use when feeling stresses or when you are unable to sleep properly.
Dragons Breathe Healing Technique – Originates from China.
- This technique is used to raise the vibrations for the Throat Chakra area and bring realignment. The Throat Chakra is also connected to the Gland of the throat and the voice box.
The Orange Moon Healing Technique – Originates from the Native American Indian Tribe of the Lakota Sue Nation.
- This technique is connected to the Sacral Chakra and is part of the sexual and reproductive organs. Anyone having problems in those areas then this treatment should be used.
Red Monkey – Originates from South America.
- This technique is closely linked to the Root Chakra area. This technique helps ground the patient and strengthens the connection between patient and Mother Earth.
Red Monkey Part 2 – Originates from the Native American Indian tribe of the Lakota Tribe.
- This technique is used to spiritually and physically protect the patient and strengthen the auric field.
Sunrise Healing Technique – This techniques combine three major healing techniques that originate both from Ancient Japan and from North America.
- This technique is often for: pregnant women, stomach problems, large or small intestine problems or physical problems associated with the Solar Plexus area.
If you would like to know more about any of our treatments please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Questions or comments?
We value questions and feedback from customers and visitors alike. Please take a little time to enquire for information; we always try to respond the same working day via email.